Friday, January 1, 2010

Adventures with Quacky 2010

For the new year, Adventures with Quacky has a new focus. Previously we shared pictures of our shows, sponsored events and the opening of our new store. As we planned out 2010 we wanted to expanded our blog and share with our readers the everyday of Quacker Gift Shop. We also wanted to introduce ourselves as the owners of this crazy adventure. Often times I see I great business and wonder, who owns that business? Other than years of hard work, what did they do to have a great business? Over the next year, our hope is to answer those questions and beyond, some days and weeks are better than others, it’s far fantasy island (ok, I just dated myself) but at the end of even the worst week, it’s a dream come true.

My husband Steve and I (I’m Jennifer ) will be the primary bloggers. In our absence (I am already thinking about sun and a beach), we hope to have one of four child fill in for us, it will be interesting to read their commentaries relative to the family business. The other reason we may rope the kids in is that Steve and I are both full time students and sometime the workload gets very demanding. Steve’s focus is Business Management and mine Human Communications (Ethics and Rhetoric).

With the business, four kids, school, four pets, and each other we stay busy about 16 hours a day. We hope you enjoy our adventures and we look forward to your comments.

No comments: